BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Never Letting Go ....


Have you ever met someone in your life that just has that hold on you and no matter what they do or no matter who tries to keep you away from them you'll never let go. With this person you just know they'll always be in your life through the long night talks, and heartbreaks. Although you've dated before you feel as though this person is your best friend and you can tell him anything, because no matter how gruesome the topic maybe he understands and has your back through it all. Even though he has put you through the worst times of your life, days are running short and you never know when your time is up. When your on the phone with him he makes you smile constantly and keeps you amused, and when your face to face you never want to leave him. Every moment spent together is precious time and you just want to touch him every little chance you get. And when your far apart for long increments of time you speak to him everyday whether it be text or late night "cakin" sessions lol. The moments that you spend apart make you appreciate him so much more and brings you closer and closer to him. Being in lust is not even the word when i think of him, he is everything to me, bestfriend, and lover. Idk what to say about this boy I'm happy he's in my life and he truly doesn't know how much he means to me and if he was to be taken away out of my life on any given day, it would kill me inside and out. My world, my heart, my joy, my laughter, my bestie, my healer, MY EVERYTHING!!!!

3 comments:

Kelcie said...

Wow. Somebody's committed! Or at least close to being that... :D

Danielle said...

sprung..smh .

Anonymous said...

Hm that's never happend to me but I'm sure that's a good feeling (form the most part)