BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kimora's Back.....




Now back with her 3rd season and two new editions to the family; husband and son Kimora's ready to get the show back on the road. Kimora is a hard working mother that takes no ish; for those who may not know she is president and creative director of phat fashions, along with a book entitled "Fabulosity:What it is and How to Get it". Also in her 1st marriage with ex husband Russel Simmons she has two beautiful girls Ming-Lee(10) and Aoki-Lee(7); who are faces of her line baby phat girlz. Now with marriage to actor Djimon they now have a son Kenzo. Kimora is definitely one of my idols so love that lady lol. Take a look at the show this Sunday at 9 p.m on style network you will enjoy it.











"Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane" Season 3 Trailer from Kimora Lee Simmons on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is gonna have her show back and while the promos I have seen for it show her with her typical Kimora Lee attitude, I still feel as though she'll be a little tame. Should be interesting though.

Danielle said...

ah i did like her show, but too bad i dont have the style network

Kelcie said...

I don't know about this season. I like Kimora. I enjoyed watching her before, but I think it might get a little boring with her and the baby. She has a cute family though. :)

Kelcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaszybby said...

I loved her show, her daughters were to funny. I can't wait to see how the new baby changes things around the house!

lovepink92 said...

geez, she popping out babys left and right lol. i didnt know she had a new season. no style network channel either. :( but i heard it was a good show.