BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Raymond vs Raymond

Usher R&B artist, producer, actor, and songwriter released his sixth studio album on yesterday which contains hit singles "Hey Daddy", "There goes my Baby", and Lil Freak featuring Nicki Minaj. This album is highly anticipated and is expected to do much better than last album "Here I Stand", since his split with ex-wife Tameka. The Laface recording artist was given rankings by Rolling Stone, the album received 3 out of 5 stars. Some indications show that the album maybe a self-confessional. The album name was inspired by the divorce film "Kramer vs Kramer", which Usher stated himself. Representatives of usher stated that the album was so strong that they wanted to give it the proper opportunity to come out. If your a fan of Usher like I am then go get this album I truly believe you will enjoy it. Check out Usher's new video "Lil Freak" ft Nicki Minaj!!!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, Usher is just not that fascinating to me anymore but i appreciate the fact that he is still putting out new music. And although "Daddy's Home" is annoying to me, it is catchy.

Danielle said...

I think this Cd is going to be one of Usher's bestt. I really like Daddy's Home, There goes my baby, basically all the songs that have played on the radio. So i think this albums going to be a hot one

Divine Interception said...

I lllloooovvveeee Usher..go usher, go usher, go usher..I always love his music.

Kelcie said...

I like Niki Minaj, but in small doeses. I ain't running out to buy no records or nothin. Usher... I don't know. I heard that as confessional as his reps say it is, the most revealing track is "Papers." The rest is that grown-and-sexy-R&B that his fans like.

-Dblocker said...

BLOG STEALER ! ! >:( !

fatou said...

i love usher, and i think that he is improving so much this year with "hey daddy' , and this one also is a hit...

Jon said...

This vid was ok I didn't really like it but I don enjoy Usher and his ideas so it's amazing to see what he comes up with you know.. Good post

lovepink92 said...

i really like his new song. it is catchy. i dont know if its just because nicki minaj is on it. i love her.! im trying to get his new cd.