BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TYRA'S BACK IN SHAPE!!!!!!


Since the super model Tyra Banks has retired from modeling she has put on a few pounds. Which means she hasn't been worrying about her weight, so she has definitely been in the lime light of gossip. Tyra being the person she is she just didn't care about what the critics said, she also told the Media to kiss her fat a--. Banks felt as though young girls looked up to her because she wasn't the average size 0-3; but with critics calling her names and criticizing her weight that then lowers the self esteem of those young girls, AND TYRA AS WELL. Tyra said, "It's not her weight gain or personal issues that caused her pain, but the sharp words from critics". Although now since her show has started back, Tyra has lost over 30 lbs and living her life fabulously. Previously wearing the sizes 14-16 she is now a sexy size 8, and flaunting her figure vigorously. But after all of this now their criticizing her for losing too much weight. I feel that the media talks about you period no matter what, but this really hurts people, and it shouldn't be done. I personally love Tyra and she is one of my long term IDOLS, I also love her shows "ANTM", and the "Tyra Show". I salute Tyra for being the strong courageous person she is, she's my inspiration.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I never thought Tyra was fat. I think she has a great spirit and a real good attitude. She's still going to be pretty no matter what, she'll keep ignoring the haters!!